The following is a legal agreement between You and the owners of The Line ("Website"), which governs the use of non-watermarked images ("Images") downloaded from our Website. By downloading an Image, You agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement automatically, without any other conditions or declarations. If You do not agree with these terms, You are not allowed to download the Image.
All Images on the Website are subject to copyright and they are the property of The Line or its Image providers. All rights are reserved, unless otherwise granted to You. Your rights to use the Images are subject to this agreement and the restrictions specified at each Image.
We hereby grant to You a non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use the Image on the terms and conditions explained in this Agreement and on the Image preview page FREE OF CHARGE.
CREDIT LINE REQUIREMENTS
All images used must be accompanied by a visible credit line. You are required to include a copyright notice and company name credit next to each image used. The credit line format is specified on the Download confirmation page.
You may use the Image:
- In digital format on websites, multimedia presentations, broadcast film and video, cell phones.
- In printed promotional materials, magazines, newspapers, books, flyers, CD/DVD covers, etc.
- To decorate your home, your office or any public place.
This list is not exhaustive however, and if you have any uncertainty regarding the use of the images in a correct way, email The Line for assistance.
You may not use the image:
- For pornographic, unlawful or other immoral purposes, for spreading hate or discrimination, or to defame or victimise other people, societies, cultures.
- To endorse products and services if it depicts a person.
- In a way that can give a bad name to The Line or the person(s) depicted on the Image.
- Along with your corporate identity on business cards, letterhead, etc.
- As part of a trademark, service mark, company advertisement or logo.
- Selling and redistribution of the image (individually or along with other images) is strictly forbidden! You may not claim that the image is your own and you may not sell, license for use, or in any way distribute the image for reuse. Do not share any images with others.
This list is not exhaustive however, and if you have any uncertainty regarding the use of the images in a correct way please email The Line for assistance.
Unauthorised use of any Images constitutes copyright infringement and shall entitle the owner of the images or The Line to exercise all rights and remedies under applicable copyright law, including an injunction preventing further use and monetary damages against all users and beneficiaries of the use of such Images. The foregoing is not a limiting statement of The Line's rights or remedies in connection with any unauthorized use.
Always ask permission from The Line if you want to use the Image:
- In website templates that You intend to sell or distribute.
- For creating printed reproductions that You intend to sell.
- On "print on demand" items such as t-shirts, postcards, mouse pads, mugs, or on any similar mass produced item that would contain the Image in a dominant way.
INFORMATION ON RIGHTS
Since The Line does NOT require a written Model Release for each Image that has identifiable people on it; We cannot guarantee that you will be able to use the Image for any purpose You like. Also, if there is a model release for the Image, We do not represent or make warranties whatsoever as to the legality or validity of it.
Furthermore, certain Images may be subject to additional copyrights, property rights, trademarks etc. and may require the consent of a third party or the license of these rights. The Line does not represent or make any warranties that it owns or licenses any of the mentioned, nor does it grant them. It's your sole responsibility to make sure that You have all the necessary rights, consents and licenses for the use of the Image.
You acknowledge that by your download, the ownership of Image does not get transferred to You and You must not claim that it is yours. Your license is non-transferable, which means that You are not allowed to sell, rent, give, sublicense, or otherwise transfer the Image or the right to use the Image to anyone else. The work You create with the Image must be used either by yourself or by your client. You warrant that You do your best to prevent third parties from duplicating the Image.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless The Line and its officers, employees, shareholders, directors and suppliers against all claims, liability, damages, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees and expenses, arising out of or related to a breach of this Agreement, the use of this site and the use or the inability of use of any Image, your failure to abide by any restriction regarding the use of an Image, or any claim by a third party related to the use of an Image.
Children (persons under the age of 18) are not eligible to use this site unsupervised and we ask that children do not register for an account or submit any personal information to us. By using this site unsupervised, and/or registering for an account, you warrant that you are 18 years of age or older.
WARRANTY AND LIABILITY
The Website and the Images are provided "as is". We offer no warranty, explicit of implied, regarding any images, the website, the accuracy of any information, or any rights or licenses under this agreement including, without limitation, any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The Line does not represent or warrant that the website or the images will meet your requirements or that their use will be uninterrupted or error-free.
The Line or its contributors shall not be liable to you or to any other person or entity for any general, punitive, special, indirect, consequential or incidental damages, or lost profits or any other damages, costs or losses arising out of your use of the website or the images.
When using Images, You are solely responsible for any claims related to or arising from any visual adjustments of the images. Standard manipulation such as cropping the image or regular brightness/contrast corrections are allowed only if doing this will not affect the visual message of the image.
Any images hosted by The Line shall not constitute a representation that an Image is compatible for use with any other material. You are solely responsible for the use of any Image in combination with any other material, and you agree not to use Images with sensitive topics without The Line's separate written agreement. Such sensitive topics include, but are not limited to: models with mental or physical health issues, social issues, sexual activity, sexual orientation or related, substance abuse, crime or other subjects that can be considered to be offensive or unflattering to any of the models or products included in the image.
The Line is committed to protecting its users' privacy. Keeping the information you share with us on the site, secure and ensuring your understanding of how we collect, use and maintain your information is important to us at The Line. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect your information and while no data transmission over the Internet is ever 100% secure from intrusion, we have used and will continue to use commercially reasonable efforts to ensure the protection of your information. We continually assess new technology for protecting information and, when appropriate, we upgrade our information security systems. Although your privacy is very important to us, in this legal and technical environment, we cannot fully ensure that your personally identifiable information will not be disclosed to third parties.
Our privacy guidelines are designed to ensure that we:
- Collect and use your personally identifiable information only as necessary to deliver high quality service, to administer our business and to let you know of goods and services that are available from our family of companies.
- Protect the personally identifiable information the site's users share with us, maintaining strict standards of security and confidentiality. In this regard we even limit access by our own employees to those individuals who are trained and advised in the proper handling of such information and any employee found violating our standards of security and confidentiality will be subject to our disciplinary processes.
- Not disclose your personally identifiable information to any external organisation, unless we have previously obtained your consent.
- Require any other organisation that we retain or engage to provide services for us, to conform to our privacy standards and to allow us to audit them for compliance.
- Make every effort to keep your personally identifiable information complete, up to date, and accurate based on the information you provide us. The Line website provides a convenient and easy-to-use mechanism to allow you to access and update the personally identifiable information you give us.